Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exchange

This video by Robert Morris was very hard for me to watch. When the video first started, I could hear two voices and that really made it hard for me to concentrate. It was hard for me to decipher what voice to listen to not to mention I tried listening to both narrators as they speak at the same time. It was very frustrating to me, and I actually had to start the video over again after a minute to listen to the voices one more time. The images on the screen were also hard to pay attention to because they almost seemed out of context to me and it didn't help that I couldn't really understand what the narrator is saying to begin with. The video also kept cutting out and I would once again get frustrated as if I wanted to tune the television set myself to keep it from doing that. The mans voice is very monotoned and sounds like I'm sitting in a lecture hall while a professor is lecturing to me. The woman's voice sounds like that of a news broadcasting informing viewers of what is happening around the world. I was confused why he kept saying "crack" at the end of the video...but it looked like he was a little cracked out himself. I don't think I like this video too much...I feel like I have A.D.D when I watch it...I can't concentrate on one thing.

No comments: